Friday, February 18, 2011

Voting

I just spent a couple of hours writing only to have most people complain and complain and complain that it wasn't fair because the voting system isn't right if I always take the first post.

So here's my logic.  If I take the first post, then I can keep writing right away.  If I wait to see what the majority is, then I have to wait some arbitrary time limit before I can start writing again.  It already takes a long time to go through a story because it's a ton of writing in one go.  It would be even more difficult if I had to sit and wait and try to piece together votes.

I will take suggestions in the comments.  Honestly, I do my best.  Frustrated.

2 comments:

  1. I'll make sure to do that in the future.

    I did that for a while then stopped...

    I haven't written a good story in a long time now. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete