Monday, February 28, 2011

More politician rap

Reposted a bunch in a thread and then added on a lot more.  Not all of them are mine.  Available in the 4chanarchive at the moment under the Unreviewed section.  See post 312697672 in the archive.  If that ever goes down (like if it gets reviewed and turned down), then I'll repost the whole thread here.  Hell, I might repost the whole thread here at some point anyways just for the fun of it.  

I aim to try and do another story tonight once I finish my work (will likely start around 1AM EST).  See if anyone feels like actually participating in this one tonight... we'll see.  Not sure, maybe people are getting tired of Choose Your Own Story Adventure; alternatively, people could still like the concept and I am having difficulty with originality at the moment.  Either one is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment