Thursday, August 25, 2011

The maid


Of course I understood that it was not normal to ask your maid to wear a specific outfit when cleaning your home.  I was not surprised that you were skeptical at the idea, but I guess that at some point a job is a job, and getting paid well above the normal hourly wage for a maid just to put on a silly costume does not seem like too much of a stretch after a certain point.  It helped of course that I agreed to pay for the outfit, otherwise I am sure you would have said no. 

Despite our email exchange and phone conversation, I was still a bit surprised when you showed up at the arranged time at my apartment with a garment bag over your shoulder, a sheepish look in your eyes.  There was a look of pleasant surprise in my eyes when I saw you as I opened the door.  "Hello.  Come on in," I said, greeting you with a friendly smile. 

You entered the apartment cautiously, looking around to see that there was no one hiding around the corner waiting to pounce on you.  Of course there was no one else there, as I had told you over the phone.  "Hi.  Nice to finally meet you," you said to me as you extended your hand.  I took your hand and shook it calmly, noting that your hands were somewhat clammy; I was not surprised at how nervous you were.  You looked over at the bathroom door and turned back to me, "So I guess I should go change in there?"

"Yes, that works," I responded.  You smiled, gave a quick nod, and then walked over to the bathroom and closed the sliding door behind you.  I sat down on the couch and relaxed, waiting for you to come out of the bathroom.  When the door finally opened and you stepped out, it took all my effort to subdue the wide smile that began to form on my face.  The maid outfit that you had purchased fit perfectly, the short black skirt frilly and loose around your legs, and high enough that you could see where the garter belt held up your stockings.  
The top was cut low, emphasizing your breasts, and you smiled as you caught my eyes focused there. 

You laughed, then walked over, stood in front of me, and did a little twirl, the short skirt riding up so that I could almost see your ass.  "So, is this what you had in mind when you said your maid had to wear a French maid outfit?" you asked me with a smile. 

"This is certainly what I had in mind," I responded quickly.  "I'm quite impressed."

"Well, you are paying me to clean, not just look pretty, so now what?"

"Well, I guess now you clean," I responded.  You giggled, grabbed a cloth from the counter, and went to work.  I watched, staring as you walked around the room, taking the various items strewn about and organizing them and cleaning where appropriate.  You looked at me from time to time, grinning as you would bend over or as you got on your hands and knees to scrub the floor.  My cock lurched every time you looked up at me with that smile on your face, and the effect you were having on me was obvious. 

You walked over to the couch I was sitting on and began to rub your cloth along the leather near my seat.  You were bent over so that your ass was up in the air in front of me, and I could see the white panties that you had on beneath your skirt covering your ass right in front of my face.  The temptation was too much, and so I slowly reached up and ran the side of my hand up the outside of your thigh, gently caressing your leg.  You turned and looked at me in surprise, but you did not stop rubbing the leather couch with your cloth, and you did not make a move against my hand. 

I took that as an invitation to continue, and so I slowly moved my hand around from the outside of your thigh to the inside, sliding it higher until it was up underneath your skirt and close to the crotch of your panties.  I could hear your breathing as you were bent over next to me, and I could see the excitement in your eyes as you looked at the bulge in my pants.  I could feel the heat from your pussy as my hand crept up the inside of your thigh, and once I had reached the crease between your leg and your panties I moved my hand to cup your pussy through the cloth. 

You moaned softly as I touched you, and I could feel how wet you were through the cloth as you pressed yourself down against me.  I leaned over and whispered in your ear, "Does it turn you on to wear this sexy outfit for me?"

You looked away from me, but you pressed yourself down against my hand in response to the question.  I asked again, "Does it turn you on to be dressed up like a sexy maid for me?"

"Yes," you responded softly, pressing yourself back against my hand again.  I grabbed your shoulder with my free hand and pulled you towards me, so that you ended up sliding up onto the couch and straddling my crotch, my other hand still cupping you through the white panties.  You pushed yourself down against my hand, gently gyrating against me as you pressed your breasts against my chest.  I used the opportunity to lean over and kiss the side of your neck, softly grasping your hair with my other hand as I trailed kisses along your shoulder. 

I then reached up with both hands and pulled the front of your blouse down, exposing your breasts.  I cupped them in my hands and then descended on them with my mouth and tongue.  You moaned and reached down to wrap your arms around me as I licked and played with your nipples, taking them into my mouth and sucking on each one in turn.  I slid one hand back down between your legs, pulling your panties aside and rubbing my fingers along, feeling how wet you were.

I licked up your chest and back to your ear, whispering to you, "I can feel how turned on you are... you are so fucking wet, aren't you?"

"Yes," you whispered back in my ear, pressing yourself against me.  My middle finger found the entrance to your hole and slowly slid inside, then curled back to press against you.  I began to move my finger back and forth inside of you as you rubbed yourself against me, pressing down on my hand and moaning into my ear.  My palm pressed against your pussy lips, pushing against their wetness as I fingered you slowly.  I slid a second finger inside and you moaned loudly, then reached down to grasp at my hard cock through my pants. 
"Is there something that you want, my pretty maid?" I asked you with a smile. 

You looked at me breathlessly.  "You know what I want."

I pressed my fingers deep inside of you.  "Why don't you tell me what you want."

"Mmmm, I want your cock," you responded lustily, grabbing at me through my pants. 

"And what do you want to do with it?" I asked you, licking your ear. 

You grip tightened on me.  "Well, I want to suck it... and I want you to fuck me with it.  Is that what you wanted to hear?"

I reached down to unzip my zipper.  "That's definitely what I wanted to hear.  Why don't you go ahead and show me what you can do, maid?"

You slid seductively down my body to your knees in front of the couch, your breasts hanging out from your blouse.  You reached forward, undid my belt, opened my fly, and then slid your hand down underneath my boxers to grab my hard cock.  You pulled my length from beneath my boxers, admiring it in your hand while looking up at me and smiling.  "Well, go ahead," I said.  "I don't mind if you put it in your mouth."

You began by licking the head slowly, teasing me with the tip of your tongue and making me grip the side of the couch in pleasure.  You then wrap your lips around the head of my cock while continuing to flick me with your tongue.  I can barely take it, and I move to grab at your hair, but you bat my hand away and look up at me and shake your head.  You pull your mouth off my cock and speak, "No touching your maid when she's working," you say with a laugh before plunging my cock back into your mouth.  You buried my shaft deep in your mouth and then began to bob you head up and down, your lips tight around my cock and leaving a red lipstick stain on my length.

I thrust up towards your mouth to meet you every time you descended on my cock, trying to drive myself deeper into you.  You gripped the base of my cock and held me, keeping me from entering your mouth fully as you sucked me.  I grunted as I looked down and watched you sucking me, my body shuddering as your tongue dragged along the length of my cock with every thrust.  I grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you up off of me, saying, "I can't take it anymore.  I have to fuck you now, my pretty maid."

You straddled me again, this time gripping my cock in your hand as you rubbed it back and forth against your bare pussy.  You began to tease me, but I grabbed you by the hips and pulled you down in one swift movement, impaling you on my hard cock.  You moaned loudly, throwing your head back as I filled you up.  

"Now ride me baby," I told you before latching onto one of your nipples with my mouth and sucking on it. 
You put your hands on my chest and began to ride me, sliding up and down the length of my shaft, moaning as you did.  I looked down from your breasts to see just your bare thighs and the maid skirt, obscuring my view of your pussy as sucked in my cock with every movement.  You moved your hips around as you fucked yourself up and down on my cock, moaning each time I thrust my hips up off the couch to meet you and fill you up.  I grabbed your ass, using it for leverage as I lifted you up and down, pulling you almost all the way off my cock before pushing you back down my length.

You moaned loudly, and I asked you, "Do you like getting riding my cock like that, maid?"  You moaned in response, "Oh... fuck, yeah... fuck that's good!"  I began to thrust deeper and harder into you, picking up speed and making you shriek, your breasts shaking in front of me with every upthrust. 

I grunted, grabbed you by the hips, and pushed you off of me and down onto the floor on your hands and knees.  You looked back over your shoulder to see me rubbing my hard cock back and forth against your hole.  "Ooooh, are you going to take me from behind now?"

Instead of responding, I thrust myself into you in one long, hard movement, sending you off your hands and onto your arms on the floor, your breasts pressing into the ground.  I began to fuck you with long and hard thrusts while I watched your ass beneath me and my cock filling your pussy.  I asked you, "Are you a naughty maid?  Are you being a bad maid by avoiding your work?" 

"Oh... fuck... fuck, yeah... I'm being fucking naughty getting fucked by you instead, boss," you responded.
I pushed your skirt up and slapped your ass, making you lurch forward and moan loudly.  You looked back at me, meeting my eyes, "Are you spanking your bad maid?  Are you punishing me for fucking you, boss?" 
I slammed forward, timing my thrust with my hand coming down hard on your ass again.  "Fuck yeah.  You deserve to be punished for fucking your boss like this on your first day on the job," I responded as I drilled into you.  You moaned loudly and pushed your body back against mine as I fucked you and spanked you, my blows landing with every thrust of my hips. 

"Yeah... fuck me... fuck me, boss," you moaned to me.

I responded by increasing my speed, fucking you harder and faster.  I gripped your waist with my free hand as I drilled you, grunting loudly each time I drove my cock deep inside of your hole.  Our bodies came together loudly with each thrust, you pushing your ass back against me so that we crashed together.  I could feel the cum building in my balls as I fucked you harder and faster, the sweat pouring down my body as I fucked you. 

"You're going to make me cum, maid," I told you between thrusts.

"Oooh... am I pleasing my boss?  Am I making you happy, boss?"

"Fuck... fuck yeah... you're going to make me fucking burst," I responded. 

"Are you going to give me a nice thick load of cum, boss?"

"Fuck yeah... fuck... of course I'll give you a nice load."

"Mmmmm, are you going to let me taste it?" you asked.

I grunted.  "Turn around and you'll find out, baby."

You pulled off my cock and turned around on your knees.  I stood in front of you and presented my cock back to your mouth.  You slid my cock back into your mouth, then lowered your free hand to your pussy to rub your clit.  You moaned loudly as you sucked my cock deep into your mouth, bobbing your head up and down as you frantically rubbed yourself.  Just as I was about to cum you let out a squeal and began shaking, your hand holding tight against your pussy.  This tipped me over the edge and I flooded your mouth with my load, watching as you sucked it down and swallowed. 
**********************************************

"So, what do you think about being a maid?" I asked you later in bed. 

You laughed.  "It was an interesting experience.  I'm not sure we need to do this again... but it was fun to play that way."

"I told you it was going to be a good idea; and you thought it would be more fun to pretend to be a secretary..."

"Just the whole idea of dressing up in this outfit actually made me nervous!  So, are you going to actually pay your maid for her work today?" you asked with a seductive smile. 

This time I laughed.  "It's not like you actually cleaned at all.  I'm going to have the real maid come by tomorrow to clean.  But hey, I'll buy you dinner."

No comments:

Post a Comment