Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The chair

I opened the door.  You were right on time.  You entered the apartment slowly, with a smile on your face.  "So," you asked, "how's it going?"

I looked at you, in your tight dress, and wrapped my arm around your waist.  "Well, not to be cheesy or anything, but it's going pretty well at the moment now that you're here," I responded with a smile as my hand slid down to your ass.  You playfully batted at my hand with a grin as I squeezed your ass and pulled you close to me. 

I gripped your ass with both hands and held you tight, so that you could feel me, hard, through my pants against you.  "Seems like you are pretty happy to see me," you said with a smile, bringing your hands around my back to pull me closer.  My hand slid up, under your dress, to grip your ass through your panties, satin and tight around your ass.  My hands grabbed the hem of your dress and pulled it up, exposing your black satin panties to my view.  Holding your dress up with one hand, I ran my other hand up the inside of your thighs, feeling the smoothness of your body. 

You gasped softly as you felt my hand brush up against the crotch of your satin panties, pressing yourself tight against me.  I shifted both hands back to the hem of your dress and then pulled, pulling it up and over your shoulders in one swift movement, then letting it fall to the floor beside you.  I looked down at your body, your white bra and black satin underwear, and then my lips descended to your chest.  I licked the tops of your breasts just above the cups of the bra, my tongue moving back and forth along your chest.  Your hands moved to my head and pulled my face tight against your chest.  I nudged aside your bra and grasped one nipple between my lips, licking and sucking on it, making you moan softly.

I then grabbed you by the waist and pushed you gently back into the chair in my living room.  "Mmmm, pushing me around now, are you?" you asked with a sly grin on your face. 

"That's not really the point," I responded, as I held your right wrist tight against the arm of the chair.

"Oh yeah, what's the point?" you asked. 

"This."  With my other hand I pulled a zap-strap from my pocket and quickly wrapped it around your wrist and, before you could respond, tightened it. 

"Hey," you said with a laugh, "what's this about?"

I ignored your question as I grabbed your other wrist, pulled it tight down against the other arm of the chair, and then zap-strapped that one as well.  "Ooooh, it looks like you have my right where you want me," you said to me. 

"Actually, I do," I responded.  I pulled my shirt up and over my head, throwing it on the floor, and then dropped my pants to my ankles and stepped out of them.  My cock was rock hard beneath my boxers as I stepped forward.  "And now that I have you right where I want you, what I want to happen is for you to suck my cock," I told you.  I slid my boxers down and off my legs, stepping out of them and standing in front of you, my cock hard and pointing at your face.  I stood beside you, taking your hair gently in my hands, then pushed your head down gently towards my cock.

You stuck your tongue out to lick the precum from the head with an audible slurping sound.  You looked up at me.  "Tasty."  You then descended upon my cock, your mouth wrapping around the shaft as you sucked my length into your mouth.  I groaned loudly as I looked down at your mouth going to work on me, your hands restricted and bound to the chair.  I thrust forward, meeting the bobbing of your mouth with my hips, pushing my cock deeper into your mouth.  You kept up, taking more of my length as you sucked, covering my length with your saliva.  You looked up at me with lust filled eyes, our eyes meeting as I thrust into your hot, wet mouth.

"That's it, make it sloppy," I said to you as you sucked me.  My cock was covered in your spit, and you were getting it wetter and wetter as you sucked.  Soon there was spit dripping down my length and onto my balls and dripping down your chin to fall onto your breasts.  I reached down and grabbed your nipples with my fingers, tugging on them as you sucked me, making you moan softly around my length.  My cock slipped out of your mouth as I stopped directing your face with my hands, slapping back and forth, wet, against your cheeks before you managed to latch onto it again with your lips.  I thrust forward again, making you squirm in your chair as my cock filled your mouth. 

I pulled my cock from your mouth, rubbing it along your face as I presented my balls to your lips.  You began to lick them, then sucked one of them into your mouth, then the other.  I moaned loudly as you tongued my balls, "That's it.  That's right baby."  I rubbed my wet cock against your face and smeared your makeup with my precum and your spittle as you licked me.  I grabbed your face and tilted it up so that our eyes met as you licked my balls, looking into your eyes and seeing the lust and frustration you felt tied to the chair. 

"Would you rather I fucked you than teased you?" I asked you.

"Mmmm, what do you think?" you responded.

I rubbed my cock against your lips again.  You opened your mouth to suck me down, but I pulled back, leaving you there with your mouth open and your tongue out.  "I think what you want is for me to pull those pretty panties off and fuck you now."

"You know that's what I want," you responded with a shiver, rubbing your thighs together.  I reached down, sliding my fingers into the waistband of your panties and then down to your wet pussy.  I began to gently massage your sopping pussy lips with two fingers, bringing forth a long, low moan from your lips. 

"You're soaking," I said.  You responded by latching back onto my hard cock with your lips, sucking it back into your mouth.  I thrust forward again, this time with more insistence, pushing my cock between your wet lips and into your mouth as I rubbed you.  I began to maneuver a finger inside of you, making you moan louder and suck harder on my cock, your mouth bobbing up and down with increasing speed.  With my finger inside, I began to slide it in and out in time with the thrusts of my hips, making you buck against me. 

I pulled back out of your mouth, stepping back and removing my finger from your wet hole.  You moaned loudly again, frustrated and rubbing your thighs together as I removed the stimulation of my finger.  "Fuck!  Will you just fuck me already?" you asked me.

"That's what I was waiting to hear, pretty girl," I said with a laugh.  "Why don't you say it again, just to make sure I really know what you want?"

You groaned loudly, threw your head back, and practically shouted, "Just fuck me.  Just fucking fill me up with your cock.  Please!" 

I grabbed your panties by the waistband and slid them down your smooth thighs and then off your feet, flinging them away and onto the floor.  I pushed the chair up against a wall and then put your feet over my shoulders, exposing you directly to my hard cock, your ass tilted up against the seat of the chair.  You gasped as I took charge, wriggling and jerking against your restraints as I leaned on you, my body pressed against yours. 

My face was inches from yours as I took my cock in my right hand and began to rub it back and forth against the entrance to your hole.  You gasped as you felt the head of my cock against you and tried to push yourself down against me, but you could barely move bound to the chair with the zap-straps.  I continued to rub the head of my cock back and forth against you as you moaned.  I leaned over, kissed your ear softly, and then asked again, "Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Fuck," you gasped, "of course I can.  Please, just go ahead and do it."

I slowly thrust forward, sinking just the head into your warm pussy first.  I held there for a few moments as you whined, struggling in your restraints to try and force me further inside of you, and then fell forward and filled you in one thrust.  "Oh fuck," you called out as you felt my full length enter you.  I wrapped my arms around your legs over my shoulders and began to thrust, slowly drawing back and then slowly pushing forward again, savouring the feeling of my shaft filling you. 

I continued to fuck you slowly, drawing all the way back and then pushing my hips forward until my body collided with yours, making the chair slam back against the wall with every thrust.  Every movement brought another moan from your lips.  Without the ability to move your hands, I felt your teeth dig into my shoulder as I fucked you.  I began to move faster, increasing the pace of my thrusting as you struggled against your bonds and nibbled my shoulder and neck. 

"Do you like that?" I asked you. 

"Fuck, shut up and fuck me," you responded, trying to meet my thrusts with your own body.  I reached one hand down to rub your clit with my thumb, making you moan even louder.  I started fucking you faster and harder as I massaged your clit, feeling your pussy clamp down on me and tighten as you moaned loudly in my ear. 

"Oh... fuck... that's fucking good," you moaned as I drilled you.  I moaned loudly as I felt your pussy clamp down on my cock as I fucked you, in turn increasing the speed and force of my thrusts.  Your breasts were shaking in your bra as I fucked you, your entire body quivering as you struggled in the chair.

"Fuck, I just want to touch myself... just fucking let my hand free," you moaned as I fucked you.

"No," I responded, as I increased the speed of my thumb rubbing against your clit.  You moaned even louder, your moans and gasps becoming more and more frequent as I fucked you. 

"Don't you just love being tied there on the chair like that?"

"Yes!  Yes!  Just fuck me!  Fuck me!"

I slammed forward again, and I could feel you begin to orgasm beneath me, your body shaking and your teeth digging into my shoulder with increased force.  Your pussy clamped down and tightened on me as I held myself inside of you, slowing the pace of my thrusts.  I rode you through your orgasm, keeping my thrusts slow until I felt you begin to calm.  Then I began to slam forward again, fucking you at full speed and with full force. 

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" you screamed, as the sudden thrusting made you explode into orgasm again, your body thrashing violently on the chair as I fucked you.  I could feel my own orgasm building in my balls, feeling my body tighten as I fucked you. 

"You're going to make me cum," I gasped into your ear. 

"Ugh... fuck... I'm all yours," you gasped out between moans.  I pulled out, jerking my cock rapidly in my hand, and placed the head back against your lips, covered in your pussy juices.  You sucked it deep into your mouth just as I began to cum, filling your mouth with my load.  "Fuck!" I called out as I emptied myself into your mouth, my body shaking.  You swallowed loudly, but even so some of my cum dribbled from between your lips and down your chin.  I gasped, spent, and fell back from your mouth into the other chair.
 
We were both sweating.  You smiled at me, your eyes twinkling.  "So, you going to let me out of this chair now, or what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment