Sunday, May 29, 2011

The soldier and the schoolgirl

I got out of the cab and looked across the street.  You were standing in front of my apartment, shivering, in a short, plaid skirt; a tight, white blouse and knee-high socks.  What the fuck were you doing in front of my house?  And why were you dressed like a 14 year old girl?

I jogged across the street towards the front door; you saw me as I was running, turning and calling out my name.  Tough not to notice the only soldier in the middle of a downtown street on a Wednesday at midnight.  
As I reached you I whistled softly under my breath and then asked, "Umm, so what are you doing here in front of my house at the middle of the night dressed like this?" 

You smiled at me, your eyes meeting mine.  I saw the look in your eyes, and then you bit your lip and placed one hand on your bare thigh.  That looks gets me every time; if you weren't so adamant that it wasn't purposeful I would think you did it just to drive me crazy.  Are you sure you don't do it just to drive me crazy?  As soon as I saw that look it took all of my self-control not to bend you over and fuck you up against the glass door of my building.  But I don't think a soldier, in uniform, fucking a girl in a schoolgirl outfit in public would pass the front page Globe and Mail test, no matter how hot the girl. 

All of that ran through my head before you spoke, "Well, sir, you told me that you would be home from the unit soon, and so I thought I would just drop by and say hello.  Is it alright if I call you sir, by the way?  Or would you prefer 'Captain' when you're all dressed up like this?"

I laughed and looked you up and down; you looked absolutely delectable, with your large, firm breasts accentuated by the tight blouse, your hard nipples visible through the thin fabric, and you hair all done up in a tight braid and over your shoulder.  "You can call me whatever you want, pretty girl.  Now how about I take you upstairs and out of the cold?  I can see that you are already feeling the effects," I said, looking down at your chest.

You giggled in response and bit your lip again, "Sir, that's not from the cold.  That's from knowing that you would be home soon..."

Fuck, you are such a turn on. 

I let us into the building and we walked over to the elevator together, where I pushed the up button.  There was no one else waiting for the elevator, and once again I fought off the urge to ravage you out in the open, instead waiting patiently beside you.  I could see from the look in your eyes that you knew what I was thinking and that you were enjoying igniting my lust.  When the elevator finally arrived to head upstairs I was relieved that it was empty.  I didn't think that I could take resisting the urge to keep my hands off of you for even another minute in the elevator with someone else. 

We both entered the elevator calmly, and I hit the button for my floor and then the close button on the elevator in a relaxed manner.  And then the doors closed.

Before you could speak, one arm was wrapped around your waist, pulling your body against me, while my other hand was gripping your hair, pulling your lips to mine.  I thrust my tongue into your mouth, tasting you, letting you taste the alcohol on my breath as we kissed.  I gripped your hair tightly, letting my fingers become tangled as I pushed you back against the wall.  I saw your eyes flit to the mirror beside us, and in the mirror it looked like a young, beautiful schoolgirl was being ravaged by a soldier. 

My hand slid down to your ass, grabbing you through your skirt.  And then my hand was under your skirt, and I could feel that you were not wearing any panties.  From behind, my hand was immediately grasping for your pussy, eager to feel the wetness I knew would be there.  You could feel my hard cock pressing against the inside of your thigh as I kissed you, and then my hand hit the soft flesh of your pussy and you moaned, thrusting forward against me. 

I pushed you back, slamming your back into the wall of the elevator behind you.  I nudged your legs apart with my knee and pressed forward, pushing your skirt up further up around your waist.  My hand moved around from the back to the front and immediately I had two fingers inside of you, making you tilt your head back and moan loudly.  I tightened my grip on your hair and pulled your head further back, exposing your neck to my lips, tongue and teeth.  I was about to start biting and sucking at your neck when the elevator stopped, indicating we had reached the thirtieth floor. 

I let go of you, and you let go of me, your skirt falling back into place below your crotch as we disentangled our bodies.  We were both breathing heavily as we stepped out of the elevator and into the hallway, but we both walked casually to the door of my apartment, your left hand resting softly on my arm. 
I unlocked the door quietly and we both entered the apartment carefully, closing the door softly behind us as we listened for signs that my roommate was awake.  Nothing.  I turned and grinned at you, then put my finger softly against your lips to signal for you to remain quiet as we crossed the living room into my bedroom.  We moved silently through the room, navigating deftly around the furniture, and reached my open door, which I quickly shut behind us, without incident. 

I leaned back against the door briefly, looking into your eyes as you stood there, posing before me, the look of lust filling your eyes and face so that you appeared almost desperate before me.  I knelt down calmly and unlaced my boots as you stood there watching me; I smiled to myself, knowing that you could barely resist the urge to grab me as I slowly pulled my boots off.  Once they were off I stepped forward and grabbed you by the hair, pushing you down by the shoulders onto your knees in front of me.  You looked up at me and spoke, 

"Sir, what do you expect me to do down here?"

I ignored your question as I unzipped my pants then fished my hard cock out, presenting it to your soft, red lips.  "Sir, I'm not really sure what you expect me to do with this... do you want me to... do you want me to touch you?" you asked me, your innocent speech betrayed by the look of wanton lust in your eyes.  My right hand came down with a smack against your face, your head turning from the force of the blow. 

"How about you just open your mouth for me like a good girl instead?" I said to you.  You opened your mouth and I quickly shoved my cock deep inside, your head smashing back against the wall behind you as I thrust forward.    I grabbed the back of your hair, gripping tightly as I began thrusting my cock into your mouth.  I pushed deep inside, holding your face near the base of my cock, your nose almost touching my stomach.  I held you there until I could see your face turning red, and you grabbed my thighs and pushed, forcing me to let up, my cock sliding out of your mouth. 

Your mouth was open wide as you gasped, looking up at me, spittle dripping down your chin.  I smiled at you and then shoved my cock back inside your mouth, making your eyes bulge with surprise.  "You look so fucking hot with my cock deep inside your mouth like that," I said to you as I looked down at you, your face once again turning red as I held my cock inside your mouth.  I let you back off, allowing you to gasp again, before I shoved my cock back inside and began face-fucking you.

I held onto your hair as I thrust in and out of your mouth, my cock filling your mouth with every hard thrust forward, your head banging against the wall behind you.  I saw your right hand slide down between your legs then push your skirt up around your waist, exposing your wet pussy to my eyes so you could touch yourself as I fucked your face.  You immediately begin rubbing your pussy, your shaved lips glistening with your juices as you touched yourself.  You moaned as you touched yourself and I fucked your face, your eyes watering and your makeup dripping down your face. 

I pulled my cock out of your mouth and rubbed it against your face, sliding it back and forth along your mouth and your cheek and covering you in your spit and my precum.  I reached down and grabbed you by the hair, pulling you to your feet and pulling your body up against mine.  I tilted your head back and kissed you, our lips and tongues meeting as I wrapped my fingers through your hair.  My cock pressed against the inside of your bare thigh as I kissed you, the head wet against your leg as I pressed my body against yours.  I pulled my head back and looked into your eyes.  You looked so fucking hot, staring back at me with that look in your eyes that said there was nothing more you wanted in the world at the moment than my cock in your mouth or your pussy.  I chose pussy.

I grabbed you by the hand and pulled you over to the bed.  "Gonna fuck me now, sir?" you asked me as I threw you face down on the bed.  I put one leg between your thighs and pressed my body against your back, pushing you down into the sheets.

"What?  Did you think that I'd throw you face down on the bed so I could play nice with you?  Of course I'm going to fuck you now, pretty girl."  I slide my hand between your legs and found your wet pussy, which was sopping, making the inside of your thighs wet.  "And I can tell that you fucking want it as well, of course.  I can always count on you to want to get filled up with my cock, can't I?"

You giggled, and then moaned as my fingers penetrated you.  "Fuck, yes... you know that I want it," you responded.

I slide my combat tunic up and over my head, and then pulled off my t-shirt as you looked over your shoulder back at me, a sheen of lust covering your face.  I grabbed for the belt of my combat pants, undid them, and then slid them down and off my legs to fall behind us on the floor.  You could feel my cock against your leg, and you pushed back at me, edging your pussy closer to my cock as you moaned softly. 

I leaned forward and licked your neck and whispered in your ear, "You need to tell me that you want it.  You need to tell me how much you want my cock in your pussy, how much you want to be filled by me, how much you need it inside of you." 

You looked back over your shoulder, "Please sir... please... please will you fuck me?  You know I want it... please!"

I rubbed the head of my cock back and forth against your wet pussy, gently prodding at it but not putting it inside.  You moaned and pushed back at me, but I held you down, my hand against your back preventing you from pushing too far back. 

"Fuck, will you just fucking put it inside me?  Please?" you begged me.

I pushed the head of my cock into you, and you moaned and tried against to push back against me to get the rest of it inside.  I laughed as I prevented you from getting filled, leaning over and licking your neck as I moved the head of my cock back and forth inside your pussy. 

"Fuck... please... please!"

I finally acquiesced, pushing forward and filling you to the brim with my cock.  You moaned loudly, tensing up as you felt my thick length penetrate you. 

I grabbed you by the hair, pulling back so that you were looking in my eyes as I began fucking you.  Your skirt was up around your waist and I was watching my cock filling your tight, shaved pussy as I thrust inside.  "Oh... fuck... fuck," you called out as I fucked you, my cock sliding in and out of your tight, wet pussy. 
I slapped your ass as I was fucking you, making you shriek and look back at me.  I shoved two fingers into your mouth as your head was turned, and you began sucking on them intensely as I filled your pussy.  I grunted as I fucked you; you have such a tight fucking pussy.  Fuck, you're such a hot fucking girl.  I pulled my fingers out of your mouth and spanked your ass again, making you shriek and leaving a large red handprint on your ass. 

You pushed back at me with every thrust, pushing your pussy back against my cock so I filled you completely.  "Fuck, I love your fucking cock," you moaned to me.  I stopped spanking your ass and grabbed you by the hair, pulling your head back so that I could lock my lips onto yours again, kissing you as I pulled your hair and fucked your pussy.  You moaned and shook below me, spreading your legs wider so that I had better access to your hole.

I slammed your head back into the sheets and then pulled my cock out of your pussy.  You moaned and reached back and tried to grab at it, but I grasped your shoulder and flipped you around onto your back.  I grabbed your legs and put them over my shoulders, then positioned my cock against your wet pussy again.  You looked up at me, your eyes a mix of fear and lust; I know that sometimes this is too deep a position for you.  I grinned at you and then pushed all the way inside of you with one long thrust, making you moan and grab at my chest. 

I began to fuck you slowly, pulling all the way back and then thrusting deep back into your hole, your eyes widening with each thrust.  Your lips formed an 'O' as I filled you, and I could see from your face that you could barely take it all.  I held back, only fucking you slowly, watching your eyes as you were filled again and again with my thick shaft. 

I slapped you in the face, sending your head reeling to the side.  You immediately looked back into my eyes, and I hit you again, harder, your face turning away from the blow as I hit you.  As I began to hit you, I started fucking you harder and faster.  You began to moan loudly as I fucked you, my cock pounding you as I hit you again and again in the face.  Your hands wrapped around my back, and I could feel your nails dig into me, and then I could see the pain in your eyes.  "Fuck... fuck... ugh...  wait... wait... fuck... what would... what would they think?"

I stopped my thrusts immediately, coming to a rest with my cock buried inside of you.  I let your legs down and off my shoulders and stopped hitting you, my hand coming down to caress your cheek.  "I'm sorry babe... sorry if I hurt you."

We have to have a safe phrase.  It would be too easy for me to hurt you if we didn't.  I lowered my lips to yours and kissed you gently, my hand caressing your hair as I slowly began to thrust back and forth inside of you again.  "I'm sorry," you whispered in my ear.

"No, I'm sorry baby... you know I'd never hurt you."

You looked back in my eyes, tears running down your face, and then you smiled and moaned softly, feeling my cock thrusting inside of you.  You reached up, caressed my cheek gently, and then whispered again, "You can hit me again.  Sir."  I looked down at you and smiled. 

I reached down and put your legs back over my shoulders, and your lips once again formed an 'O' as you felt my cock slide deep inside of your wet hole.  You moaned and began thrusting back at me, controlling the tempo as I thrust back at you.  Sometimes we can both lose control.  You reached down with one hand and began playing with your pussy again, moaning as you rubbed yourself rapidly.  I could feel your pussy begin to tighten around my cock, and I could see in your eyes that you were approaching orgasm.  I continued to fuck you in time with your movements, letting you thrust back against me with your dripping wet pussy.

You moaned again and then you began shaking, your body quivering with orgasm and your pussy clenching down on my cock.  Your entire body shook, your head shaking back and forth and your mouth wide open with pleasure.  You were looking past me as you came, your eyes not meeting mine, and the nails of your free hand dug into my cock, cutting me. 

I continued to thrust as you pulled your hand away from your pussy, my cock plowing you.  You moaned and looked up at me, shaking your head as your orgasm subsided, but I didn't stop.  I placed my hands beside your shoulders and continued to fuck you, and in a few moments your teeth had dug into my shoulder and you moaned as you came again.  You wrapped your arms around my back and I could fill your nails digging into my shoulder blades as you screamed into my shoulder, your teeth almost breaking the skin. 

Finally you came to rest, and I stopped thrusting.  "A break, pretty girl?" I asked you.

"Mmmm, for now... we have all night, right?"

"Of course."

1 comment:

  1. She liked this.

    The story, that is.

    And she wanted it to happen. It didn't though.

    ReplyDelete