Sunday, May 15, 2011

The girl in the boots - Unformatted

We stumbled back from the bar. It was a pretty frustrating walk. One of the guys at the bar that she knew - he was married by the way - kept texting her as we were walking along. Given her drunken state, she had to stop in order to respond to him each time.

I was pretty patient with her, although in my mind I was visibly frustrated. Once we got back to my apartment building my other friend said goodbye. We got in the elevator and headed up to my place.

She had said that she was going to sleep on the couch, and we had discussed it beforehand, but I was pretty sure I was golden.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)06:57:23 No.328611663
I opened the door to my apartment and walked inside. She took off her boots. She was wearing these extremely tall fuck-me-boots - that's what she called them, not me. Actually, she said that's what her mother called them as well. She looked absolutely fantastic in them, just so you know.

My roommate was lying there on the couch watching 'V for Vendetta'. She sat on the couch, and at that point I thought that I was probably fucked. Now that she was sitting on the couch, and she had planned on sleeping on the couch, how was I going to get her back into my bedroom?
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)06:58:59 No.328611787
I stood there, watching her sitting on the couch watching the movie. I was pretty frustrated, but I remained calm. She was still obviously drunk, and she had let me feel her up a bit when we were at the bar.

I texted my roommate and asked him to go to sleep. He just grunted. Normally that works, but this time I guess he really wanted to watch the movie. She looked at me and I could see it in her eyes. "Ummm, I'm not really feeling well. Can I go lie down?" she asked.

"Of course," I responded.

I took her by the hand and led her into my room, turning off the lights and closing the door behind me.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:01:16 No.328611955
She lay face down on the bed and I slid in beside her.

I had determined before that she was pretty strict about kissing. When she got back from England she was adamant about the fact that we were not going to fuck anymore. Of course, that chastity went away fairly quickly, but what did not go away was her unwillingness to kiss.

But I know what turns her on, and it's not kissing. She lay there beside me and I slid in close, pushing my body up against her. I started by just kissing and licking her neck softly, barely touching her.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:03:07 No.328612093
She didn't push my hand away, at which point I knew that I had her. I gently wrapped my hand around her neck from behind, keeping her body pushed down into the bed. She immediately responded positively, moaning softly. My hand tightened around her throat and she pushed her body back against mine.

As my grip closed around her throat she moaned louder and continued to push back at me. I rubbed my hard cock against her ass through her jeans. Fuck she's hot. She turns me on so fucking much.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:05:29 No.328612222
I flipped her over and then slid between her legs. I wrapped my hand back around her throat and choked her again. "This is what you want, isn't it?" I asked her. Her face was red as she nodded, "Mmm, yeah."

I kissed her neck, licking and nibbling at her as I choked her. Every few seconds I would let up, allowing her to breath, but only for a couple of seconds at a time. I could feel her pressing her body against mine, her covered pussy meeting my thrusts as I pushed against her.

She can't resist being choked and beaten. It's what she wants. No, it's what she fucking needs. 
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:08:21 No.328612439
Then my room mate walked in and we had a threesome.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:08:24 No.328612441
I continued to thrust against her crotch, dry, until she was grabbing my back and pulling herself against me.

I grabbed for her jeans and started pulling them off her legs. She protested lightly, whining a bit, but I pulled her jeans all the way off and threw them off my bed and onto the floor.

I pulled off my pants and let them fall away, and then took off my boxers as well. I had taken off my shirt at one point, so I was poised above her, her in her Edler t-shirt and me with my cock hard and sticking out.

I moved up to her mouth and pushed it into her mouth. She moaned loudly as I shoved my cock between her lips and immediately began sucking me. I grabbed her by the hair and pushed hard inside of her, forcing her to take almost my entire length. She loved this, as always, and I began fucking her face hard, like I know she wants it.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:09:24 No.328612520
Lol really? Thee end?
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:10:42 No.328612622
I pulled her mouth off my cock, leaving her gasping below me, and then slid down between her legs. She was wearing pink panties. I didn't even bother taking off her shirt this time, even though she has absolutely gorgeous breasts. I just pulled the panties down and off her legs. Once again she protested a bit, complaining that we shouldn't do this.

I rubbed my cock back and forth against her pussy and then thrust inside. She was nice and tight and sopping wet. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me into her.

I whispered in her ear, "You love my fucking cock, don't you?"

"Oooooh, fuck, yes," she responded.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:11:49 No.328612707
Then I heard a noise coming from the closet. She asked me what was it. I said I have no idea. She told me to get up and check. I walked to the closet and when I opened the door, a skeleton jumped out.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:12:42 No.328612771
I began to thrust in and out of her, filling her pussy with my cock. I used my left arm to grab her left leg and push it up so that I had better access. Then I really began thrusting, making her moan and shudder beneath me.

I used my right hand to grab her by the throat again. I squeezed tight, my forearm resting against her chest as I did. This is what always causes the bruises. Hitting her in the face never seems to do a thing, and the choking itself doesn't cause any bruises around her neck, but when I put my full weight on her chest as I choke her and fuck her she always ends up black and blue the next day.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:13:24 No.328612829
op is a fag
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:15:27 No.328612970
I slapped her in the face, hard. She moaned and bucked against me even more. I could feel her pussy juices against the inside of my thighs as I fucked her. I grunted as I fucked her hole, my balls slapping against her each time I hit bottom inside of her.

It had been a couple of weeks since we had fucked, so I did not feel like taking my time. I fucked her like I was angry; maybe I am.  I grunted as I fucked her and slapped her, her head jerking to the side each time I hit her in the face.

I've only hurt her a few times. She can take a lot of punishment.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:17:17 No.328613098
I could feel that I was close to orgasm, so I pulled out and mounted her face. I shoved my wet cock back between her lips and then grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her hard onto me. She gagged as I began fucking her face again, pushing in and out of her mouth.

She fucking loves this part. I fucked her face as I felt the orgasm build in me. "That's a good girl. You love sucking cock like that, don't you baby?" I asked her. She just moaned and nodded her head as I fucked her mouth.
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:19:10 No.328613214
inb4 everynewt gingrich do the dinosaur
>>             Anonymous 05/15/11(Sun)07:19:59 No.328613262
I pulled out of her mouth and jerked my cock above her lips. She looked up at me.

"Tell me what you want, baby," I said to her.

"Mmmmm, I want your fucking cum," she responded.

"Where do you want it?" I asked as I jerked it.

"On my mouth and face."

She's such a good fucking girl. She knows exactly how to please me.

The first spurt landed on her cheek and actually reached her eye, and then she wrapped her lips back around my cock again, the rest of it filling her mouth. She looks so fucking beautiful with my cum all over her face.

The rest of my load filled her mouth, some of it dripping out. A few drops hit the Edler shirt she was wearing. Then she swallowed.

1 comment:

  1. Felt like writing something from real life... dunno.

    ReplyDelete